Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun times...



So I got to go with Ken (my brother's best friend) on a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. 
It was a lot of fun. I'm really excited because it seems like I'll be working with them a lot 
and I'll be getting some experience under my sleeve.
I downloaded a free trial of Adobe Lightroom 2 to see if I like it. If I like it, I will purchase 
it sometime. I don't know what to think of it just yet... I was playing around with it with 
the pictures that were taken with Ken a while back, and these pictures are the outcome! 
As you can see I really need to continue to play with it. 
These are antique, aged, and direct positive settings. I have no idea! :) But it is really fun!
I love figuring out new things! Speaking of, Ken downloaded Capture NX on my computer 
and I really like it! It is taking some time to get use to, and I know I have a lot to learn with it. 
Ken has already showed me somethings, but I will have to continue using it and figuring it out.


Alright, well there they are! Not the best, but still fun! I will seriously upload the two seniors I took pictures of this last year next! Maybe tonight or tomorrow? Look back!

Brittany

PS> For some reason it's cutting off a lot up there - I'm sorry! :( I can't fix it!

No comments: