Friday, July 24, 2009

Favorite Quotes

Okay, I've decided to put picture blogging aside for this post. I want to share my favorite quotes with you guys!! 

So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday. - Noah, The Notebook

I know what I want, because I have it in my hands right now. You. - Gerry, P.S. I Love You

Rose, you're no picnic, all right? You're a spoiled little brat, even, but under that, you're the most amazingly, astounding, wonderful girl, woman that I've ever known... 
Jack, I... 
No, let me try and get this out. You're ama- I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have no-nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember? I can't turn away without knowing you'll be all right... That's all I want. - Rose & Jack, Titanic


You're acting like I didn't love you. 
Evelyn, loving you kept me alive.  - Evelyn & Rafe, Pearl Harbor

I might kiss you. 
I might be bad at it. 
That's not possible. - Jamie & Landon, A Walk to Remember
 


So what are you're favorite love quotes? These are my absolute favorites, & also some of the best movies out love movies out there! :) 

Brit

No comments: