Saturday, September 19, 2009

Universal

So two out of the seven days Matt and I went to Universal with his uncle, Rick. He is a lot of fun, and nothing like Matt's dad. He loves the roller coasters, and he is like 50+. I guess it would be appropriate to say he is "wild" haha!
I have no idea but Rick wanted us to get a picture here, although there is nothing really here haha!
This is us in front of Jurassic park! AHH!
This is the building for the "Posideon Adventure" it was such a cool looking building!
I didn't get many pictures these two days. I didn't even take my camera one day because I was tired of carrying it every where! But this is what you get to see. :)
My favorite part of these two days was when we were looking in one of the stores and they had Thing 1 Thing 2 shirts for dogs... I was looking at it because it'd be amazing if I got on for Remy. Rick came up and said "huh why are you looking at baby clothes, do you have something to tell us"? I said "yeah, I have a dog and I want to get this for him". It was really funny! Then later he asked if I was pregnant and I was like yes. I am do in January and Matt played a long and he started believing it! HAHA! IT was SO FUNNY! Then later when we were leaving we were looking in another store and I grabbed a Spongebob onezie and I went up to him and put it over my stomach and I was like "what do you think"? He just gave me this look... Matt and I started laughing and I was like "dude, I'm not pregnant"! Rick said "Good - I'm not ready to be a great uncle"!

Ahh! Good times!
Check back for Magic Kingdom!!!!
Love,
Brittany



No comments: