Sunday, October 4, 2009

Magic Kingdom


Magic Kingdom was awesome! When I was three, this is the park we went to, because we didn't go to all of them. I don't remember much from then... But I remember everything from this day! It was a lot of fun!

Come on guys! You gotta love man made waterfalls! C:
We went on this jungle safari and it was really funny. I don't remember what all the guy said - but he made some good jokes. I forgot what he said here...
They look real... But they aren't!
Pissy boyfriend :) We look like brother and sister in this picture.
I didn't have my flash on so this picture is blurry. But it is really cool because you see the boat with MK in the back.
I really like this picture! As well as it's angle!
The fireworks were amazing! I took 230 + pictures during the firework show!
Probably one of my favorites. I love them all, but some are just amazing! :)

Magic Kingdom was awesome! Don't ever ask me what park was my favorite, I can't answer. They probably make it like that on purpose! :)

Love,

BRITTANYYYY




No comments: