Saturday, September 19, 2009

Disney World!! Animal Kingdom


So, I had one of the best opportunities this summer. My boyfriend's family was so kind to take me on their family trip to Florida! Before, I had only been to Magic Kingdom and Universal when I was 3. So a lot has changed! It was such a fun trip! Probably one of the best weeks of my life. I also got to know Matt's family more!
Over the next few posts I will share the whole trip thru pictures. Don't ask why I am going backwards, I just am! HAHA! The last day we went to Animal Kingdom!
The Tree of Life. It is so big! They have "It's Tough to Be a Bug" in it!
This is Mount Everest. It has Expedition Everest on it which is a roller coaster. It was an amazing ride! We rode it twice, which was not enough!
This is the Lion King play. I know the pictures aren't the best, but it was inside and it was kind of dark. But I tried my best, and some of them are good! I loved this play! It made me want to move to Florida and just work the play. It was awesome! Lion King is my favorite child hood film!
I loved the Giraffes!
My favorite Safari picture!
The last thing we did at AK., the safari! It was so cool, there were so many animals. It didn't seem long enough though - but I got some good pictures!
Overall, AK took us about 4-5 hours to do everything. Lion King was probably my favorite at this park!

Check back for Universal!
Love,
Brittany

No comments: