Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My best advice...

Hello friends,

I want to share my best advice with you:
WORDS ARE CHEAP.

Have we looked around lately? People are always making promises they cannot keep. Then there are a few who can make them, and keep them. Even when they have to much going on. Here is something I don't understand... Why say something if you are not going to do it? Don't get me wrong, I do this too. But I don't understand why we do it. I try to think before I speak, and I try to think before I guarantee that I'll do something. Not that it always works... But I still try. I've experienced my greatest advice this year, and I can tell you that it sucks. You feel forgotten and not special? I guess? And I would hate having someone feel like that... 

Anyway, this is just random blog-ness. 

"Do not be quick with your mouth ... Do not let your mouth lead you into sin" Ecclesiastes 5:2 & 6

No comments: